As a native to Wichita, Pam Flesher has a strong connection to the community and a broad knowledge of the many things Wichita has to offer.
With a bachelor degree in Elementary education, Pam spent the early years of her career as a teacher, and later a specialist teaching children with learning differences such as dyslexia and dysgraphia. Pam’s communication skills and connection to people led her to pursue a career in real estate. Wanting a strong company that offers the number one support to its REALTORS® and clients, Pam chose to join J.P. Weigand & Sons.
When not working with clients, Pam enjoys spending time with her husband, three sons and large extended family who also live throughout the Wichita area.
Whether selling your home, searching for a new home, or just curious about the city of Wichita, Pam is your go to REALTOR®. Pam prides herself on quick communication and availability days, evenings and weekends. No question is too small, and no time is off limits to get in touch.
Pam's Core Values
- Show compassion and empathy for every client situation
- Strive for ways to make every client’s day better
- Know the needs of each client
- Be mindful of every detail of every transaction
- Be honest in every situation
- Be accessible by phone, text, e-mail or in person 24/7
- Provide clients with all available information in order for them to make the best decisions possible
- Educate the client on every step of the process from contract to close
- Demonstrate respect and cooperation with other agents in the transaction
- Keep in contact with past clients